- Wow…February. What a wild winter we have had! Only a month to go!
- 12th Night was an exciting time for Three Mountains! The was awarded the bid for 12th Night 2019 at 12th Night and I have been placed as the Event Steward for that event. My event report will come later in the meeting. In addition, congratulations are in order to Felix as he has been placed on vigil to be elevated to the order of the Pelican!
- My warrant as Seneschale ends at the end of April’s Council meeting. That is 2 council meetings from tonight. I desperately want and need a and a replacement. Three Mountains will be instantly in abeyance without a at the helm at that time. That has drastic impacts on the group as a whole including the loss of our Baron and Baroness. Please contact me.
- Thank you officers for getting your 4th quarter reports in! If you haven’t quite got it done, please do so as soon as possible.
- Customary revisions for the rental agreement and fees are nearly complete and will be published to our website in the next few days.
- We have a lot of ground to cover in the meeting tonight, so I ask that side conversations be taken out of the council area so to not distract from the business being conducted.
Selene Trioros, OP
Seneschale Three Mountains