Players | 2 to many
- 1 unique marker for each player
- 2 six sided dice
- Goose Playing board
The goal of the game is to be the first player to the center of the board.
Starting the Game
Each player puts their marker on the first space on the playing board. Each player rolls a die and the highest roll goes first.
- Any player who rolls a 6 and a 3 on their first turn moves directly to space 26
- Any player who rolls a 5 and a 4 on their first turn moves directly to space 53
Taking a turn
Each player rolls the die and moves that number of spaces. If the player lands on a specially marked space see the list below for how the move is changed.
To land on the center space, the exact number of spaces must be rolled. If the number rolled is higher than necessary, the surplus is counted backwards from the last space. Any special spaces landed on are ignored in this instance.
Any Goose – Move the number rolled again. Repeat if the move lands on another goose.
- 06 | Bridge – Move to space 12
- 19 | Tavern – Lose 2 turns. One getting drunk, one getting sober
- 26 | Dice – This is where a player lands if their first roll is a 6 and a 3
- 31 | Well – Lose 1 turn getting a refreshing drink
- 42 | Maze – Go back to space 30 for getting lost in the maze
- 52 | Prison – Lose 1 turn for being arrested
- 53 | Dice – This is where a player lands if their first roll is a 5 and a 4
- 58 | Death – You died! Go back to the beginning
- 63 | Winning space